There are many kid friendly things to do in Franksville, Wisconsin. One great option is the Wisconsin Dairyland Park. The Dairyland Park has many different activities to keep kids busy, such as a playground, a petting zoo, and a butter sculptures display. There is also a farmers market held here every week. Other kid friendly activities in Franksville include visiting the Racine Zoo, going on a nature hike at the Horlick Dam, or visiting the Franksville Library.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Franksville, Wisconsin
1. Visit the Henschel Indian Museum and Library to learn about Native American culture and history.
2. Go on a nature hike at Pike Lake State Park and look for wildlife.
3. Play mini golf at Castle Golf & Games.
4.Visit the Racine Zoo and see all the animals.
5. Take a scenic drive down Memory Lane to see the beautiful fall foliage.
6. Go apple picking at one of the local orchards.
7. Visit the Frank Family Fun Farm to pet the animals and go on a hayride.
8. Go to the Waterford Pumpkin Festival and carve a pumpkin.
9. Go on a hayride at Schlitz Audubon Nature Center.
10. Go trick-or-treating on Main Street on Halloween.