Franklin Lakes, New Jersey is a great place for kids of all ages. There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in this wonderful town. For starters, the Franklin Lakes Nature Center is a great place to take youngsters. They can explore the many trails, see all sorts of animals, and even learn about the plants and trees that surround them. Another great option is to visit the Funtime America indoor amusement park. This is a great place to take the kids on a rainy day, and they will have a blast playing all of the games and riding the rides. Finally, no trip to Franklin Lakes would be complete without a visit to the Wortendyke Barn Museum. Kids will love seeing all of the old-fashioned farm equipment and learning about the history of this area.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
1. Visit the Lakeland Animal Shelter.
2. Go for a swim at the failsafe.
3. Attend a class at the Franklin Lakes Nature Center.
4. Play at one of the playgrounds in Franklin Lakes.
5. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area.
6. Visit the Franklin Lakes Public Library.
7. Take a hike on one of the trails in the area.
8. Go biking on the Bike Path.
9. Play tennis at one of the tennis courts.
10. Have a picnic at one of the picnic areas.