Franklin, Kentucky is home to many kid friendly things to do. One popular activity is visiting the Kentucky Downs. The Kentucky Downs is a horse racing track that features live racing and simulcast wagering. Other kid friendly activities in Franklin include visiting the Franklin Simpson Park, the Simpson County Museum, and the Franklin-Simpson Humane Society. The Franklin Simpson Park is a great place to take a walk, have a picnic, or play on the playground. The Simpson County Museum is a great place to learn about the history of Simpson County and see some interesting artifacts. The Franklin-Simpson Humane Society is a great place to visit if you love animals. They have many adoptable pets and also offer animal education programs.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Franklin, Kentucky
1. Visit the Kentucky Downs racetrack.
2. Visit the Kentucky Exposition Center.
3. Go see a movie at the local theater.
4. Get ice cream at the local ice cream shop.
5. Go bowling at the local bowling alley.
6. Play laser tag at the local laser tag arena.
7. Visit the local arcade.
8. Go swimming at the local pool.
9. Play miniature golf at the local miniature golf course.
10. Go hiking at the local nature trails.