There are many kid friendly things to do in Francisco Morato, Brazil. For example, you can go to the park and play on the playground, go for a swim in the pool, or go biking or hiking in the nearby woods. You can also visit the zoo, the museum, or the botanical gardens. If you’re looking for something a little more unique, you can take a tour of the city on the back of a horse-drawn carriage, or take a ride on the Aerial Tramway. And of course, no visit to Francisco Morato would be complete without trying some of the delicious Brazilian food!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Francisco Morato, Brazil
1. Visit the Museu da escola Paulista- This museum is dedicated to the history of education in the state of Sao Paulo. There are interactive exhibits as well as a library and research center.
2. Take a walk or ride a bike through the Parque Estadual do Morato- This state park is a great place to get some fresh air and exercise. There are hiking and biking trails, a playground, and a picnic area.
3. Visit the Parque da Independencia- This park is home to the Independence Monument, as well as a museum, a theater, and a library.
4. Go to the zoo- Francisco Morato is home to the Sao Paulo Zoo, which is one of the largest zoos in Brazil.
5. See a show at the Teatro Municipal- The Municipal Theater is one of the most important cultural institutions in Francisco Morato. It hosts a variety of shows and events throughout the year.
6. Shop at the Shopping Center Norte- This large shopping mall has over 200 stores, as well as a food court and a movie theater.
7. Visit the Parque do Ibirapuera- This park is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Francisco Morato. It is home to several museums, a stadium, and a lake.
8. Go to the Aquarium- The Francisco Morato Aquarium is a great place to learn about aquatic life. There are over 250 different species of fish on display.
9. Take a riverboat ride- The Tiete River runs through Francisco Morato and there are several companies that offer boat tours. This is a great way to see the city from a different perspective.
10.Explore the street art- Francisco Morato is home to a lot of amazing street art. Take some time to walk around and see some of the incredible murals.