There are plenty of fun things for kids to do in Franca, Brazil. The city has a number of parks perfect for picnics and outdoor play. There is also a large water park with slides and a pool for swimming. For indoor fun, kids can visit the local museum or take a tour of the chocolate factory. There are also a number of kid-friendly restaurants in Franca, serving up delicious pizzas, pastas, and ice cream.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Franca, Brazil
1) Visit the Franca Municipal Zoo. The Franca Municipal Zoo is located in the center of the city and is home to a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, monkeys, and reptiles. There is also a children’s playground and a picnic area.
2) Go to the Aquatic Park. The Aquatic Park is a great place to cool off on a hot day. There are slides, pools, and a water playground for children.
3) Take a tour of the Franca Cathedral. The Franca Cathedral is a beautiful church with a rich history. Tours are available in English and Spanish.
4) Visit the Franca Museum. The Franca Museum is located in the Old City Hall and is home to a variety of artifacts and exhibits.
5) Take a walk through the Jardim Botanico. The Jardim Botanico is a beautiful garden with a variety of plants and flowers.
6) Go to the Parque da Cidade. The Parque da Cidade is a large park with a playground, a pond, and a walking trail.
7) Visit the Franca Planetarium. The Franca Planetarium offers shows and presentations about the stars and planets.
8) Take a ride on the Franca City Tour. The Franca City Tour is a great way to see the city. The tour takes you past some of the most important landmarks and buildings in the city.
9) Go to the Franca Zoo. The Franca Zoo is home to a variety of animals, including tigers, elephants, and gorillas.
10) Play in the Parque das Dunas. The Parque das Dunas is a large park with a playground, a sand dune, and a walking trail.