Fossano is a town located in the Piedmont region of northwest Italy. Though small, it is a beautiful town with a rich history. If you are looking for kid-friendly activities, Fossano has plenty to offer!
One great option is the Parco Giochi ECCELSA, a large park with plenty of space to run around and play. The park also has a playground and a few sports courts.
If your kids are into animals, they will love the Le Fontanelle Allevamento di Orsi e Lupi, a small zoo that is home to bears, wolves, and other animals. The zoo also offers educational programs and tours.
For something a bit more low-key, take a stroll through the town center and explore the various shops and restaurants. Or, visit one of the many parks or gardens in town.
Whether your kids are looking for active or more relaxed activities, Fossano has something to offer!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Fossano, Italy
1. Explore the Old Town – Fossano’s Old Town is a great place to explore with kids. With its winding streets and historic buildings, it’s like stepping back in time.
2. Visit the Castello di Govone – The Castello di Govone is a must-see for any child. With its fairytale turrets and Medieval style, it looks like something out of a storybook.
3. Hike to the Piscina blue lagoon – The Piscina blue lagoon is a beautiful spot to take a hike with kids. The lagoon is surrounded by rocks and trees, and the water is a stunning blue color.
4. Check out the animals at the Safari Park – The Safari Park is a great place to see animals from all over the world. Kids will love getting up close to the giraffes, elephants, and lions.
5. Ride the miniature train – The miniature train is a fun way to see Fossano. The train goes around the Old Town and past some of the city’s most famous landmarks.
6. Explore the Museum of Natural History – The Museum of Natural History is a great place to learn about the natural world. Kids will love seeing the fossils and animals on display.
7. Have fun at the acquatic center – The acquatic center is a great place to cool off on a hot day. With its slides and pools, kids will have a blast.
8. Learn about fossils at the Fossil Museum – The Fossil Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the Earth. Kids will love seeing the fossils on display and learning about how they were formed.
9. Stroll through the botanical gardens – The botanical gardens are a beautiful spot to take a stroll with kids. With its flowers and plants, the gardens are a great place to relax.
10. Visit the castle – The castle is a great place to explore with kids. With its winding staircases and secret passages, kids will feel like they’re in a real-life adventure.