There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Forsan, Texas! For starters, the city has two great parks – Wilson Park and Memorial Park. Both parks have plenty of green space to run around, plus picnic areas and playground equipment. The city also has a great public library with a special kids’ section. If your kids are into sports, they can join one of the many youth leagues in town – there’s baseball, basketball, football, and more. And, of course, there are always the usual kid-friendly activities like going to the movies or out for ice cream. In Forsan, there’s never a shortage of things to do!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Forsan, Texas
1. Go on a nature hike at the Big Spring State Park.
2. Visit the Big Spring Heritage Museum and learn about the history of the area.
3. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area.
4. Play mini golf at the Funtime Junction.
5. Go swimming at the Sneed aquatic center.
6. Take a scenic drive through the countryside.
7. Visit the Forsan rodeo grounds and learn about the sport of rodeo.
8. Go stargazing at the John Bunker Sands Wetland Center.
9. Play in the park at the City of Forsan Park.
10. Go on a hayride at the ranch.