Forman, North Dakota is a great place for kids! There are plenty of things to do to keep kids entertained. One of the most popular kid-friendly attractions in Forman is the Dakota Zoo. The Dakota Zoo is home to over 400 animals, including red pandas, tigers, lions, and more. There is also a petting zoo where kids can interact with some of the animals. Another popular attraction for kids is the International Peace Garden. The International Peace Garden is a beautiful park that spans over 2,000 acres. The park has a playground, gardens, a lake, and much more. There are also plenty of kid-friendly restaurants in Forman, such as the Dairy Queen, McDonald’s, and Subway. Forman is a great place for kids and there is something for everyone to enjoy!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Forman, North Dakota
1. Visit Bonanzaville, USA: Bonanzaville is a living history museum that tells the story of the Red River Valley region of North Dakota. Visitors can learn about the history of the area through guided tours, hands-on demonstrations, and interactive exhibits.
2. Play at the Lindenwood Park & Zoo: Lindenwood Park & Zoo is a family-friendly park that features a variety of animals, a playground, a splash pad, and a walking trail.
3. Go fishing at Lake Ashtabula: Lake Ashtabula is a large lake that is perfect for fishing, swimming, and picnicking. The lake is also home to a variety of wildlife, including bald eagles.
4. Visit the Dakota Timberwolves Museum: The Dakota Timberwolves Museum is a must-see for any fan of the NBA team. The museum showcases the history of the team and the players, and includes interactive exhibits and a gift shop.
5. Take a scenic drive down the Sheyenne River Scenic Byway: The Sheyenne River Scenic Byway is a beautiful drive that offers stunning views of the river and the surrounding countryside.
6. Hike the Maah Daah Hey Trail: The Maah Daah Hey Trail is a popular hiking trail that runs through the Badlands of North Dakota. The trail is marked and offers a variety of scenery, from open prairies to dense forests.
7. Go camping at Cross Ranch State Park: Cross Ranch State Park is a great place to go camping, hiking, fishing, and canoeing. The park also offers a variety of educational programs on the natural history of the area.
8. Attend a performance at the Fargo Theater: The Fargo Theater is a historic theater that hosts a variety of live performances, including concerts, plays, and movies.
9. Visit the Roger Maris Museum: The Roger Maris Museum is a must-see for any baseball fan. The museum chronicles the life and career of the legendary Yankee slugger, and includes interactive exhibits and a gift shop.
10. Go sledding at the Snow Goose Festival: The Snow Goose Festival is a winter festival that features a variety of family-friendly activities, including sledding, snowboarding, and snowshoeing.