Looking for something fun to do with the kids in Forbesganj, India? Why not take them to see the elephants at the nearby sanctuary? Or, if your kids are into history, they’ll love exploring the ancient allowed city of Champaran. For a more modern activity, take them to see a movie at the local cinema. Whatever you choose to do, your kids are sure to have a blast in Forbesganj!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Forbesganj, India
1. Visit the Taj Mahal: The Taj Mahal is a world-renowned monument located in Agra, India. It was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his late wife Mumtaz Mahal. The Taj Mahal is truly a sight to behold, with its beautiful white marble exterior and intricate interior design.
2. Take a ride on the Palace on Wheels: The Palace on Wheels is a luxury train that takes passengers on a journey through the beautiful state of Rajasthan. The train features opulent interiors and top-notch hospitality, making it a truly unique experience.
3. Visit the Amber Fort: The Amber Fort is a majestic fort located in Jaipur, Rajasthan. It was built by Maharaja Mansingh in the 16th century and is a stunning example of Rajput architecture. The fort is well worth a visit for its stunning architecture and beautiful views.
4. See the Taj Lake Palace: The Taj Lake Palace is a beautiful white marble palace located in Udaipur, Rajasthan. It was once the summer home of the Maharaja of Mewar and is now a luxury hotel. The palace offers stunning views of the lake and is well worth a visit.
5. Explore the Fatehpur Sikri: Fatehpur Sikri is a historic city located in Agra, Uttar Pradesh. It was once the capital of the Mughal Empire and is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The city is home to many historical monuments, making it a great place to explore.
6. Visit the Mehrangarh Fort: The Mehrangarh Fort is a large fort located in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. It was built in the 15th century by Rao Jodha and is one of the largest forts in India. The fort offers breathtaking views of the city and is well worth a visit.
7. Take a camel safari in the Thar Desert: The Thar Desert is a large desert located in Rajasthan. It is home to many camels, which are often used for safaris. A camel safari is a great way to see the desert and its wildlife.
8. visit the City Palace: The City Palace is a large palace located in Jaipur, Rajasthan. It was built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh in the 18th century and is now a museum. The palace is well worth a visit for its stunning architecture and beautiful views.
9. Go on a jungle safari in Ranthambore National Park: Ranthambore National Park is a large national park located in Rajasthan. It is home to a variety of wildlife, including tigers, leopards, elephants, and more. A jungle safari is a great way to see the park and its wildlife.
10. Explore the temples of Khajuraho: The temples of Khajuraho are a group of ancient temples located in Madhya Pradesh. They were built between the 9th and 10th centuries and are a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The temples are well known for their erotic sculptures, which make them a popular tourist destination.