If you’re looking for fun things to do with kids in Fontenay-le-Comte, you won’t be disappointed! The city has a number of kid-friendly attractions, including the Chateau de Terre Neuve, the Museum of Communications, and the Parc des sports.
One of the most popular kid-friendly activities in Fontenay-le-Comte is a visit to the Chateau de Terre Neuve. The castle, which was built in the 13th century, is a great place to explore with kids. They can run around the grounds, explore the rooms and corridors of the castle, and even dress up in medieval costumes!
The Museum of Communications is another great option for kids in Fontenay-le-Comte. The museum has a number of interactive exhibits, which kids will love. They can learn about the history of communications, try out old-fashioned methods of sending messages, and even send a telegram!
If your kids are looking for a more active activity, they’ll love the Parc des sports. The park has a number of sports facilities, including a soccer field, a basketball court, and a playground. Kids can run around and burn off some energy, or challenge each other to a game of soccer or basketball.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Fontenay-Le-Comte, France
1. Kids will love exploring the chateau at Fontenay-le-Comte. The chateau was built in the 12th century and is a great example of medieval architecture.
2. The Jardin des Plantes is a beautiful botanical garden in Fontenay-le-Comte. Kids will enjoy exploring the different gardens and the greenhouses.
3. The Musee de Fontenay-le-Comte is a great museum for kids. They will learn about the history of the town and see some interesting exhibits.
4. The Parc des Sports is a great place for kids to burn off some energy. They can play on the playground, go for a swim in the pool, or play tennis.
5. The Parc du Peuple is a large park in Fontenay-le-Comte that is perfect for a family picnic.
6. The Roman Catholic Cathedral of St. Peter is a beautiful cathedral in Fontenay-le-Comte. Kids will love exploring the inside of the cathedral and seeing the stained glass windows.
7. The Maison de la Tour is a historic house in Fontenay-le-Comte that was once the home of a 13th century tower. Kids can explore the house and learn about its history.
8. The Tourist Office is a great place to pick up maps and brochures about Fontenay-le-Comte. They also offer tours of the town.
9. The Parc du Moulin is a park that is home to a windmill. Kids can explore the park and learn about how the windmill works.
10. The Fontenay-le-Comte Aquarium is a great place to learn about marine life. Kids will love seeing the different fish and creatures that live in the aquarium.