There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Fonte Boa, Brazil! One of the most popular activities is to go to the natural swimming pools. These are formed by the rocks in the river and are very shallow, making them perfect for small children. Other popular activities include visiting the zoo, going on a safari, and playing in the many parks and playgrounds that are scattered around the city. Of course, no trip to Brazil would be complete without trying some of the delicious local cuisine!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Fonte Boa, Brazil
1. Visit the Emanuelle Rodrigues Waterfalls – The Emanuelle Rodrigues Waterfalls are located in the Amazon rainforest and are a perfect spot for kids to cool off and swim. There are three different levels to the falls, so kids of all ages can find a level that is right for them.
2. Go on a Boat Ride – A boat ride is a great way to see the Amazon rainforest and all of the animals that live there. There are many different companies that offer boat tours, so you can find one that is perfect for your family.
3. Visit the Monkey Island – Monkey Island is a small island that is home to a large population of monkeys. kids will love seeing all of the different monkeys and might even get to feed them.
4. Hike to the Top of the Canopy Walkway – The Canopy Walkway is a suspension bridge that goes through the rainforest canopy. It is a great way to get a bird’s eye view of the Amazon rainforest.
5. Visit the Butterfly House – The Butterfly House is home to thousands of different species of butterflies. kids will love seeing all of the different colors and patterns of the butterflies.
6. Go on a Jungle Safari – A Jungle Safari is a great way to see the Amazon rainforest up close. There are many different companies that offer safaris, so you can find one that is perfect for your family.
7. Visit the Amazon River – The Amazon River is the largest river in the world and is a great place to cool off and swim. kids will love seeing all of the different fish that live in the river.
8. Go Fishing – Fishing is a great way to bond with your family while spending time in the Amazon rainforest. There are many different companies that offer fishing trips, so you can find one that is perfect for your family.
9. Visit the Indigenous Village – The Indigenous Village is a great way to learn about the culture of the Amazon rainforest. kids will love seeing how the people live and might even get to participate in some of the activities.
10. Go on a Night Walk – A Night Walk is a great way to see the Amazon rainforest at night. There are many different companies that offer night walks, so you can find one that is perfect for your family.