There’s so much to do in Floridablanca, Colombia, and it’s all so kid-friendly! You can spend a day at the beach, hiking through the jungle, playing in one of the many parks, or visiting one of the many museums. And, of course, don’t forget to check out the duty-free shops and enjoy the delicious food!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Floridablanca, Colombia
1. Visit the local park – There is a huge park in the center of Floridablanca that is perfect for a day out with the kids. There is a playground, a pond with ducks, and plenty of space to run around.
2. Go to the pool – Floridablanca has a public pool that is open to everyone. It is a great place to cool off on a hot day.
3. Visit the zoo – The local zoo is a great place to take the kids. They can see all sorts of animals, including some that they may not have seen before.
4. Go to the beach – Floridablanca is just a short drive from some of the most beautiful beaches in Colombia. The kids will love playing in the sand and the water.
5. Go hiking – There are plenty of hiking trails around Floridablanca. It is a great way to get some exercise and fresh air.
6. Go horseback riding – Horseback riding is a popular activity in Floridablanca. There are several stables that offer trail rides.
7. Go biking – Biking is another great way to see the sights of Floridablanca. There are several bike trails that wind through the city.
8. Visit a museum – Floridablanca has a few museums that will be of interest to kids. The Museum of Modern Art and the Museum of Natural History are both worth a visit.
9. Take a boat ride – There are several boat tour operators in Floridablanca. A boat ride is a great way to see the city from a different perspective.
10. Go fishing – Fishing is a popular pastime in Floridablanca. There are several spots along the river where you can drop a line.