If you’re looking for kid-friendly things to do in Flores da Cunha, Brazil, you’re in luck! There are plenty of activities and attractions that both kids and adults will enjoy. For starters, you can take a cable car up to the top of nearby Pico da Bandeira for an incredible view of the region. There’s also a great zoo in town, as well as a water park and several playgrounds. If you’re looking for something a little more cultural, you can visit the da Cunha Museum, which houses a collection of local art and history. No matter what you’re looking for, you’re sure to find it in Flores da Cunha!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Flores Da Cunha, Brazil
1. Take a dip in one of the city’s many public pools – there are over a dozen to choose from!
2. Visit Parque das Dunas for a day of hiking and picnicking – don’t forget to bring your swimsuit so you can take a dip in the park’s natural pools!
3. Head to Parque da Flor for a lovely stroll through the flowers – the park is home to over 200 species of native flora.
4. For a bit of history, pay a visit to the Museu Casa da Pedra – the museum is housed in a beautiful 19th century villa and covers the history of the city and its surrounding area.
5. Learn about the area’s wine production at one of the many local wineries – many of them offer tours and tastings.
6. Sample the local cuisine! There are plenty of great restaurants to choose from, serving up everything from pizza to traditional Brazilian dishes.
7. Shop til you drop at one of the city’s many markets – you’ll find everything from fresh produce to handmade crafts.
8. Take in a show at the Teatro Municipal – the theatre hosts a variety of events throughout the year, from plays to musicals.
9. Check out the views from Mirador do Morro da Boa Vista – the lookout point offers stunning panoramas of the city and its surroundings.
10. Visit the ruins of the 17th century Fortaleza de São João Batista – the fort was built to defend the city against pirates and today is a popular spot for photo opportunities.