There are many kid friendly activities to do in Fleury-les-Aubrais, France. One activity is to go to the Maison des Associations de Fleury-les-Aubrais. This is a place where many different clubs and organizations meet. There are also many different events held here throughout the year. Another activity is to go to the Parc des Sports. This is a large park with many different sports facilities. There are also many different events held here throughout the year. Another activity is to go to the Piscine municipale. This is a large outdoor pool that is open during the summer months. There are also many different events held here throughout the year.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Fleury-Les-Aubrais, France
1. Visit the Parc du Cosson – This park is perfect for a day out with the kids, offering plenty of green space to run around in, plus a playground and a sandpit. If you’re feeling energetic, there are also walking and cycling trails to explore.
2. Go on a boat trip down the Loire – This is a great way to see the beautiful scenery of the Loire Valley from a different perspective. Kids will love being out on the water, and there are plenty of stops along the way to explore.
3. Stop by the Maison De Chocolat – This is a must for any sweet-toothed kids (and adults!). The Maison De Chocolat offers a range of delicious chocolate treats, plus a chance to see how they’re made.
4. Take a look around Fleury-les-Aubrais Cathedral – This historic building is well worth a visit, and kids will be fascinated by its grandeur. There’s also a museum attached to the cathedral which is worth exploring.
5. Sample some local delicacies at the market – Fleury-les-Aubrais market is a great place to try some of the region’s specialties, such as fresh local produce, cheeses and meats. Kids will love trying out new and exciting foods!
6. Visit the Chateau de Chambord – This majestic castle is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the area, and kids will love exploring its many rooms and grounds. Be sure to allow plenty of time to wander around and take it all in.
7. Have a go on the adventure playground in Chene vert park – This playground issure to be a hit with kids, offering a range of challenging play equipment to keep them entertained.
8. Take a ride on the Chemin de Fer de la Loire a Velo – This scenic railway takes you through some of the most beautiful parts of the Loire Valley, and is a great way to see the area if you don’t fancy cycling yourself.
9. Get up close to some animals at the Zoo de Beauval – This large zoo is home to a wide variety of animals, including some rare and endangered species. Kids will love seeing all the different animals and learning about their habits and habitats.
10. Go for a swim at the municipal outdoor swimming pool – This is a great way to cool off on a hot day, and the pool also has a slides and a paddling pool for younger children.