Looking for a fun and kid-friendly activity in Fitchburg, Massachusetts? Try one of these great options! For a fun and safe place to take the kids to burn off some energy, check out Roll on America. This state-of-the-art facility features a skating rink, laser tag, arcade, and much more. Or, head outdoors for a day of hiking and picnicking at Coggshall Park. This beautiful park is perfect for a summer day, and offers great views of the city. If you’re looking for something a bit more educational, take a tour of the Fitchburg Art Museum. This museum is known for its great collection of contemporary art, and also offers family-friendly tours and activities. Whatever you’re looking for, you’re sure to find it in Fitchburg!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Fitchburg, Massachusetts
1. Enjoy the great outdoors at Coggshall Park! This park features hiking trails, a playground, picnic areas, and a pond for fishing.
2. Visit the Fitchburg Historical Society Museum to learn about the city’s rich history.
3. Explore the animal kingdom at the Rollstone Hill Alpacas farm.
4. Take a scenic walk or bike ride along the Fitchburg rail trail.
5. Visit the Fitchburg Art Museum to view artwork from local and international artists.
6. Visit the Falconry at Four Winds Nature Center to see these amazing birds up close.
7. Get up close and personal with the animals at the Longsjo Middle School Animal Sanctuary.
8. Take a swim in Cleghorn Neighborhood Park’s pool or splash around in their spray park.
9. Bowl a few games at Rollstone Bowling Center.
10. Bounce around at Monkey Joe’s, an indoor inflatable play center.