Looking for something fun to do with the kids in Firth, Nebraska? There’s plenty of options! If your children are into the great outdoors, take them for a hike at one of the many trails in the area. For a more unique experience, head to the Crane Trust Nature & Visitor Center to see the whooping cranes up close. If your family enjoys being active, sign up for a session of laser tag or go-kart racing at Fun-Plex. And of course, no trip to Firth would be complete without visiting the Henry doorly Zoo & Aquarium – one of the best zoos in the country!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Firth, Nebraska
1. Kid-Friendly Things to Do in Firth, Nebraska
Visit the Saunders County Historical Society Museum to learn about the history of the area.
2. Go on a nature hike at the Platte River State Park.
3. Visit the Lancaster Event Center to see a variety of events.
4. Go fishing at one of the many ponds in the area.
5. Play mini golf at the FunPlex.
6. Go swimming at the municipal pool.
7. Take a horse-drawn carriage ride around town.
8. Get a scoop of ice cream at the local ice cream shop.
9. See a movie at the theater.
10. Go bowling at the bowling alley.