Finley, North Dakota is a great place for kids! There are so many fun and kid friendly things to do in Finley. The local parks are a great place to explore and play. They have a playground, a splash pad, and a hiking trail. The city also has an amazing spray park that is perfect for those hot summer days. If your kids are looking for something a little more active, there are also many biking and walking trails throughout the city. And, of course, no trip to Finley would be complete without visiting the world’s largest buffalo!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Finley, North Dakota
1. Visit the Finley Dam and Reservoir for a day of fishing, swimming, and hiking.
2. Take a stroll through Veterans Memorial Park and enjoy the playground, picnic shelter, and veterans memorials.
3. Visit the Finley Swimming Pool for a refreshing swim.
4. Play a round of golf at the Finley Municipal Golf Course.
5. Enjoy a picnic lunch at one of the many parks in Finley, including Heritage Park, Lions Park, or Veterans Memorial Park.
6. Go for a bike ride or walk along the Red River Valley Riverwalk.
7. Visit the Finley Aquatic Center for a day of fun in the water.
8. Check out the Finley Museum and learn about the history of the city.
9. Attend a event at the Finley Community Center, such as a sports tournament, concert, or play.
10. Go for a hike or bike ride on the Maah Daah Hey Trail.