There are plenty of kid friendly activities in Fethiye, Turkey. The beaches here are beautiful and the water is warm and clean, perfect for swimming and playing in. There are also plenty of hiking and biking trails for exploring, and the ancient city of Safranbolu is a great place to learn about Turkish history and culture. In the evenings, the kids can enjoy watching the traditional Turkish shadow puppet shows.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Fethiye, Turkey
1. Visit the ancient city of Ephesus – Ephesus is one of the most well-preserved ancient Roman cities in the world. Kids will love exploring the ancient ruins and learning about the history of this once great city.
2. Go on a jeep safari – A jeep safari is the perfect way to explore the beautiful landscapes of Fethiye. Kids will love riding in the jeeps and seeing the sights of the countryside.
3. Visit the Lycian Tombs – The Lycian Tombs are some of the most impressive ancient tombs in the world. Kids will be amazed by the size and scale of these tombs and will love learning about the history of the Lycian people.
4. Take a dip in the pool at Aspendos – Aspendos is one of the most famous Roman sites in Turkey. The ancient Roman pool is still in excellent condition and kids will love swimming in the refreshing waters.
5. Explore the ruined city of Termessos – Termessos is an ancient city that was abandoned hundreds of years ago. Kids will love exploring the ruined city and learning about its history.
6. Visit the Kekova Sunken City – The Kekova Sunken City is an ancient city that was submerged underwater hundreds of years ago. Kids will be amazed by the ruins of the city and will love swimming in the crystal clear waters.
7. Take a boat trip to Gemiler Island – Gemiler Island is home to an ancient Christian monastery. Kids will love exploring the island and learning about the history of the monastery.
8. Swim in the blue waters of Oludeniz – Oludeniz is one of the most beautiful beaches in Turkey. Kids will love swimming in the crystal clear waters and playing in the sand.
9. Hike to the top of Babadag Mountain – Babadag Mountain is one of the most popular hiking destinations in Turkey. Kids will love hiking to the top of the mountain and enjoying the stunning views.
10. Visit the ancient city of Pamukkale – Pamukkale is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Turkey. Kids will love exploring the ancient ruins and swimming in the warm waters of the travertines.