Ferrisburg, Vermont is a great place for kids to explore and have fun! There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them busy, including hiking and biking trails, a playground, and a splash pad. The town also has a museum and a few local shops that are perfect for souvenirs. In the summer, kids can cool off in one of the town’s two swimming holes. And, no visit to Ferrisburg is complete without a stop at the ice cream shop!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ferrisburg, Vermont
1. Visit the Champlain Valley costs and take in the stunning views of the lake and the Green Mountains.
2. Visit the Shelburne Museum and see the incredible collection of American folk art and objects.
3. Go for a hike in the Green Mountains and take in the pristine wilderness.
4. Visit the Ben & Jerry’s Factory Tour and see how your favorite ice cream is made!
5. Take a ride on the Ferrisburgh Flume, a historic waterway that was used to transport lumber back in the day.
6. Visit the Vergennes Falls, a beautiful series of cascading waterfalls.
7. Go fishing in Lake Champlain, one of the best freshwater fishing spots in the country.
8. Visit the Basin Harbor Club, a historic lakeside resort that has been welcoming guests for over a century.
9. Play a round of golf at the Basin Harbor Club golf course, one of the most scenic courses in Vermont.
10. Enjoy a meal at one of the many great restaurants in Ferrisburg, Vermont, including the Burlington Diner, which has been serving up homestyle comfort food for over 60 years.