There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Fengcheng, China. One option is to visit one of the many parks in the city. Fengcheng park is a great option as it has a playground, a pond, and plenty of open space to run around. If your kids are into sports, there are also several sports parks in Fengcheng that offer basketball and football courts, as well as baseball diamonds.
Another great activity for kids in Fengcheng is to visit the local aquarium. The Fengcheng Aquarium has a wide variety of sea life on display, including sharks, dolphins, and turtles. There is also a penguin exhibit that is sure to be a hit with the kids.
If your kids are looking for a more cultural activity, they can visit the Fengcheng Museum. The museum has exhibits on the history and culture of Fengcheng, as well as on the history of China.
No matter what your kids are into, there is sure to be a kid friendly activity in Fengcheng that they will enjoy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Fengcheng, China
1. Visit Cheonggyecheon Stream – This man-made stream is a great spot for a picnic or to let the kids splash around on a hot day.
2. Check out the Myeong-dong Cathedral – This beautiful cathedral is a great place to learn about the history of Catholicism in Korea.
3. Take a walk through Namdaemun Market – This bustling market is a great place to find souvenirs and try local snacks.
4. Visit theN Seoul Tower – This observation deck provides incredible views of the city.
5. Explore Daejeon World Cup Stadium – This massive stadium was built for the 2002 World Cup and is now a popular tourist attractions.
6. Visit the National Museum of Korea – This museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Korea.
7. Take a stroll through Gwanghwamun Square – This public square is a great place to people watch and take in the sights of the city.
8. Check out the Changdeokgung Palace – This beautiful palace is a great place to learn about the Joseon Dynasty.
9. Visit the Bukhansan National Park – This national park is a great place to hike and enjoy the scenic views.
10. Take a ride on the Seoul Metropolitan Subway – This extensive subway system is a great way to get around the city.