If you’re looking for some kid friendly fun in Fayette City, Pennsylvania, you’ve come to the right place! There are plenty of activities to keep little ones entertained. For active kids, there’s hiking and biking trails at Dunbar Cave, as well as fishing and kayaking on the Susquehanna River. If your kids are more into arts and crafts, they’ll love exploring the Fayette City Museum of Art. And of course, no visit to Fayette City is complete without a stop at Hersheypark!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Fayette City, Pennsylvania
1. Visit the Fayette City Museum for a glimpse into the past.
2. Stroll down Main Street and look at all the old buildings.
3. Visit the old train station and learn about the city’s history.
4. Enjoy a picnic in the park.
5. Visit the library and check out some books.
6. Go swimming at the community pool.
7. Play some tennis at the public courts.
8. Ride your bike around town.
9. Get ice cream at the local ice cream shop.
10. Climb the steps at the amphitheater.