There are many kid friendly things to do in Fatsa, Turkey. One option is to visit the Fatsa Zoo. The zoo is home to many different animals, including lions, tigers, and bears. There is also a children’s play area at the zoo. Another option is to go to the Fatsa Water Park. The water park has many different slides and pools for children to enjoy. There is also a café and a gift shop at the water park.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Fatsa, Turkey
1. Visit the Fatih Mosque – The Fatih Mosque is one of the most important mosques in Turkey. It was built in 1453 by the Ottoman sultan Mehmed the Conqueror, and it is still an active mosque today. Visitors can tour the mosque and its lovely gardens, and children will love the giant fountain in the courtyard.
2. Go on a boat ride – Fatsa is located on the Black Sea, so there are plenty of opportunities to go out on the water. Take a leisurely boat ride to enjoy the scenery, or go fishing or swimming.
3. Visit the Fatsa Science Center – The Fatsa Science Center is a great place to learn about the natural world. There are hands-on exhibits about animals, plants, and the human body, as well as a planetarium.
4. Take a hike – Fatsa is surrounded by beautiful forests, so get out and explore! There are hiking trails of all different levels, so everyone in the family can find one that’s right for them.
5. Visit the Fatsa Zoo – The Fatsa Zoo is a great place to learn about the animals of Turkey. See lions, tigers, bears, and more, and don’t forget to visit the petting zoo.
6. Play in the park – Fatsa has several lovely parks, perfect for a picnic or a game of catch. Let the kids run off some energy on the playground, or take a walk along the scenic walking paths.
7. Visit the Atatürk Museum – The Atatürk Museum is a must-see for history lovers. Learn about the life of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of modern Turkey, and see artifacts from his life and career.
8. Go shopping – Fatsa is a great place to do some shopping. Find traditional Turkish souvenirs, or just browse the shops for good deals.
9. Try some Turkish food – Turkish food is delicious! If you’re feeling adventurous, try some of the more unusual dishes, or stick to the classics like kebabs and pides.
10. Go to the beach – Fatsa has several lovely beaches where you can relax and enjoy the sun. Go for a swim, build a sandcastle, or just sit back and enjoy the view.