Farmland, Indiana is a great place for kids! There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them busy, such as visiting the local animal farm, going on a hayride, or picking pumpkins at the pumpkin patch. For the more adventurous kids, they can go on a zip line or take a turn at the rock climbing wall. And when it’s time to unwind, there’s nothing better than taking a dip in the pool or playing a round of mini golf. Whatever your kids are into, they’re sure to find something to love in Farmland, Indiana.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Farmland, Indiana
1.Visit the Zeeland Zoo: The Zeeland Zoo is a great place to take your kids to learn about the different animals. They have a wide variety of animals ranging from lions to tigers.
2. Go to the pumpkin patch: There are many pumpkin patches in Farmland that your kids will love to visit. They can pick out their own pumpkins and take them home to carve them.
3. Go on a hayride: Hayrides are a great way to see the sights of Farmland. Many farms offer hayrides for a small fee.
4. Visit a farm: There are many farms in Farmland that offer tours. Your kids will love seeing the animals and learning about how they are raised.
5. Go to the library: The Farmland public library is a great place to take your kids. They can check out books, use the computers, and participate in the many programs they offer.
6. Go to the playground: Farmland has many playgrounds that your kids can play at. They can swing, slide, and climb to their heart’s content.
7. Go fishing: Farmland has many ponds and lakes that are perfect for fishing. You can take your kids to one of these locations and teach them how to fish.
8. Go on a nature hike: Farmland has many trails that your kids can hike on. They can explore the woods and see all the different plants and animals.
9. Go to the farmer’s market: The farmer’s market is a great place to take your kids. They can buy fresh fruits and vegetables, and meet the people who grow them.
10. Go to the county fair: The county fair is a great place to take your kids. They can see the animals, ride the rides, and eat the food.