There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Famagusta, Cyprus. The city has a number of parks and playgrounds, as well as a few museums and galleries that cater to young children. Families can also enjoy a variety of activities at the beach, such as swimming, sunbathing, fishing, and building sandcastles. For those looking for a more active vacation, there are a number of hiking and biking trails in and around Famagusta.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Famagusta, Cyprus
1. Take a dip in the sea – The Sea of Famagusta is a great place to cool off on a hot day. There are several beaches to choose from, all with crystal clear water and soft sand.
2. Visit the Famagusta Archaeological Museum – This museum is located in the Old Town of Famagusta and is home to a large collection of artifacts from the city’s long history.
3. Stroll around the Old Town – The Old Town of Famagusta is a great place to explore on foot. With its narrow streets and ancient buildings, it’s like stepping back in time.
4. Visit the Salahiye Mosque – This mosque is one of the most important historical buildings in Famagusta. It was built in the 14th century and is still used as a place of worship today.
5. Go on a boat tour – There are several boat tours available in Famagusta that take you around the city’s coastline. It’s a great way to see the city from a different perspective.
6. Explore the ruin of Salamis – Salamis was once a great city, but it was destroyed by an earthquake in the 4th century AD. Today, it’s a rui