If you’re looking for kid-friendly activities in Fallston, Maryland, you won’t be disappointed. There are plenty of things to do that will keep your little ones entertained. Here are just a few ideas:
Visit the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore. The zoo is home to over 2,000 animals, making it a great place to learn about the animal kingdom.
Head to the National Aquarium in Baltimore. The kids will love seeing all the different fish, reptiles, and amphibians.
Take a trip to the Baltimore Museum of Art. The museum has a wide variety of artwork that will appeal to all ages.
Take a walk or hike through one of Fallston’s many parks. There’s nothing better than getting some fresh air while taking in the autumn leaves.
Visit the Harford County Farm Museum. The kids can learn all about how farms work and see some of the animals up close.
There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to enjoy in Fallston, Maryland. With so many options, you’re sure to find something that everyone will enjoy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Fallston, Maryland
1. Visit the local library – The local library is a great place to take kids in the fall. They can sign up for a library card, check out books, and participate in programs.
2. Attend a fall festival – There are many fall festivals in the Fallston area that kids will enjoy. They can go on hayrides, pick pumpkins, and eat autumn-themed foods.
3. Go on a nature hike – Nature hikes are a great way for kids to explore the outdoors and get some exercise. There are many hiking trails in the area that are suitable for all skill levels.
4. Visit a pumpkin patch – Pumpkin patches are a fun place for kids to visit in the fall. They can pick out their own pumpkin to take home, and many pumpkin patches also have hayrides and other activities.
5. Go apple picking – Many farms in the Fallston area offer apple picking in the fall. This is a great activity for kids, and they can also enjoy fresh apple cider and other fall treats.
6. Make homemade pumpkin pies – Making homemade pumpkin pies is a fun activity for kids to do in the fall. They can help to measure and mix the ingredients, and then decorate the pies once they are baked.
7. Carve pumpkins – Carving pumpkins is a fun activity for kids of all ages. They can use stencils or freehand their own designs.
8. Go on a hayride – Hayrides are a fun fall activity for kids. They can enjoy the scenery as they ride, and many hayrides also stop at pumpkin patches or other attractions.
9. Make Thanksgiving crafts – Thanksgiving crafts are a great way for kids to get into the holiday spirit. They can make place cards, decorations, or centerpieces for the holiday table.
10. Have a picnic – Picnics are a great way to enjoy the outdoors in the fall. Kids can pack their own lunch and blanket and find a spot in a nearby park or nature area to enjoy their meal.