Looking for things to do with the kids in Falls Creek, Pennsylvania? Don’t worry, there are plenty of options! For starters, the kids can explore the falls at Falling Springs Park. If they’re feeling adventurous, they can try their hand at hiking or biking on one of the many trails in the area. For a more low-key activity, they can visit the local zoo or go for a swim at one of the area’s many lakes. And of course, no trip to Falls Creek would be complete without a visit to the local ice cream shop!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Falls Creek, Pennsylvania
1. Take a scenic hike through the Falls Creek Falls State Park. This state park features a variety of hiking trails that wind through the forests and lead to the scenic Falls Creek Falls.
2. Enjoy a picnic lunch in the park. After your hike, enjoy a picnic lunch in one of the many picnic areas located throughout the Falls Creek Falls State Park.
3. Take a dip in the Falls Creek Falls. After your picnic lunch, take a refreshing dip in the Falls Creek Falls. The cool waters are perfect for cooling off on a hot day.
4. Play a round of mini golf at the Falls Creek Falls Mini Golf Course. This 18-hole mini golf course is located right next to the Falls Creek Falls and offers a fun challenge for all ages.
5. Go fishing in Falls Creek. The Falls Creek is a great place to go fishing for trout. A fishing license is required for all anglers 16 years of age and older.
6. Explore the Falls Creek Covered Bridge. This historic covered bridge is located just outside of the Falls Creek Falls State Park and is a great place to take a photo or just enjoy the view.
7. Visit the Falls Creek Falls Visitor Center. The Falls Creek Falls Visitor Center is a great place to learn more about the history of the falls and the park. The center also offers a variety of interactive exhibits.
8. Go horseback riding at the Falls Creek Falls Horseback Riding Stables. The stables offer a variety of horseback riding trails that wind through the forests and offer views of the falls.
9. Enjoy a meal at the Falls Creek Falls Restaurant. The restaurant offers a variety of delicious meals, including burgers, pizzas, and sandwiches.
10. Stay overnight at the Falls Creek Falls Campground. The campground offers a variety of campsites that are perfect for tents, RVs, or trailer.