Looking for kid friendly things to do in Fall River? You’ve come to the right place! Fall River is full of fun activities for the whole family. From hiking and biking trails to parks and playgrounds, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. And what’s more fun than spending a day outdoors enjoying the crisp autumn air?
One of the most popular kid friendly things to do in Fall River is visiting the Apple Orchard. The Orchard is open September through October and offers a variety of activities for the whole family. You can pick your own apples, go on a hayride, or even take a walk through the pumpkin patch. There’s also a playground and picnic area, so you can make a day of it!
If you’re looking for a little more excitement, head to the Campground for some hiking and biking trails. The Campground is open year-round and offers a variety of trails for all skill levels. And what better way to explore the woods than on your bicycle?
Fall River is also home to a number of parks and playgrounds. Centennial Park is a great place to take the kids for a day of play. The park features a playground, picnic areas, and a basketball court. Riverside Park is another great option and offers a walking trail, a playground, and a pond for fishing.
So, whether you’re looking for a day ofApple picking or a day of hiking and biking, Fall River has something for you. So, get out and enjoy the crisp autumn air!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Fall River, Wisconsin
1. Visit the Apple Orchard- Fall River is home to many apple orchards! Spend a day picking apples with your family and friends.
2. Go on a hayride- A hayride is the perfect way to take in the autumn scenery.
3. Visit a pumpkin patch- Pick out the perfect pumpkin to carve for Halloween.
4. Make a scarecrow- Get creative and make your own scarecrow to put on display.
5. Go on a nature hike- Explore the woods and see all the leaves changing color.
6. Go apple picking- Another great activity to do at the apple orchard.
7. Make a pumpkin pie- One of the best parts of fall is baking with all the fresh fruits and vegetables.
8. Go on a hayride at night- A hayride at night is even more fun than during the day. Be sure to bring a flashlight!
9. Go to a haunted house- If you’re feeling brave, go explore a haunted house.
10. Make caramel apples- A fall classic! These are perfect to make with friends or family.