There are plenty of kid friendly activities to do in Fairview, West Virginia. One popular activity is visiting the Grandview State Park. The park has a playground, picnic tables, a pavilion, and a fishing pond. The Fairview Public Library is another great spot for kids. The library has a variety of books, movies, and video games that kids can enjoy. Other kid friendly places in Fairview include the Fairview Recreation Center and the Fairview Animal Clinic.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Fairview, West Virginia
1) Drive through the town and find all of the landmarks – the water tower, the old train station, the river, etc.
2) Visit the local museum and learn about the history of the area.
3) Go on a nature hike and explore the local flora and fauna.
4) Go fishing in the river or one of the nearby lakes.
5) Go swimming in one of the local pools.
6) Play mini golf at one of the miniature golf courses in town.
7) Go to the movies at the local cinema.
8) Go bowling at the local bowling alley.
9) Play laser tag at the local laser tag facility.
10) Have a picnic in one of the local parks.