There is much to do for kids in Fairview, Oklahoma! For starters, the Fairview Lakeside Recreation Area offers a beach, playground, picnic tables, and grills—a perfect place to spend a summer day. If your kids are into sports, both the Fairview High School and the Fairview Middle School have top-notch facilities that can be used for a variety of activities. And don’t forget about the Anthony Municipal Pool, which features a waterslide, diving board, and lap lanes.
For some indoor fun, check out the Fairview Public Library, which hosts regular storytimes and events for kids. Or, if your kids are looking to let off some energy, stop by Air-U Trampoline Park. And when it’s time to refuel, there are plenty of kid-friendly restaurants in Fairview, such as Bricktown Brewery, Chick-fil-A, and Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Fairview, Oklahoma
1. Watch a movie at the drive-in theater.
2. Visit the Fairview Historic Museum.
3. Go swimming at the municipal pool.
4. Play mini golf at the putt-putt course.
5. Ride go-carts at the race track.
6. Play laser tag at the amusement center.
7. Bowl a few games at the bowling alley.
8. Get ice cream at the local shop.
9. Play in the park.
10. Browse the stores at the local mall.