If you’re looking for kid friendly things to do in Fairfax, South Carolina, you won’t be disappointed. The town is home to a number of kid-centric attractions, including a playground, a splash pad, and a Children’s Museum. There’s also a variety of parks perfect for a family picnic, and if you’re looking for something a little more active, the FairfaxMTB bike trails are a great option. And of course, no visit to Fairfax would be complete without a trip to the ice cream shop!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Fairfax, South Carolina
1. Visit the history museum: The history museum is a great place to learn about the town’s past. There are many exhibits and displays that explain the town’s history.
2. Visit the farmers market: The farmers market is a great place to buy fresh produce and goods. There are many vendors that sell a variety of goods.
3. Visit the library: The library is a great place to read books and use the computer. There are many different books available for all ages.
4. Attend a play: The local playhouse offers a variety of plays throughout the year. This is a great way to support the arts.
5. Go fishing: Fairfax has many great spots for fishing. There are many different types of fish that can be caught.
6. Go hiking: There are many trails in Fairfax that are great for hiking. This is a great way to get some exercise and enjoy the outdoors.
7. Go biking: Fairfax has many great trails for biking. This is a great way to get some exercise and enjoy the outdoors.
8. Visit the zoo: The local zoo is a great place to see a variety of animals. There are many different exhibits that are sure to please everyone.
9. Have a picnic: Fairfax has many great parks that are perfect for picnics. This is a great way to spend time with family and friends.
10. Go swimming: There are many great spots for swimming in Fairfax. This is a great way to cool off on a hot day.