Everly, Iowa is a great place for families with young children. There are many kid-friendly activities to enjoy in this charming town. The Everly Aquatic Center is a great place to cool off on a hot summer day. The Everly Public Library offers many educational and fun activities for kids of all ages. The Little Prairie Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the area. The Everly Parks and Recreation Department offers many different sports and recreational activities for kids to enjoy. Everly is a great place for families to enjoy quality time together.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Everly, Iowa
1. Attend the farmer’s market: The farmer’s market is a great place to buy fresh produce and other locally made goods.
2. Visit the Everly Public Library: The Everly Public Library has a great selection of books for children of all ages.
3. Attend a movie at the Everly Cinema: The Everly Cinema offers a variety of family-friendly movies.
4. Visit the Everly Aquatic Center: The Everly Aquatic Center is a great place to cool off in the summer months.
5. Take a hike at the Everly Nature Center: The Everly Nature Center offers a variety of hiking trails for all skill levels.
6. Visit the Everly Museum: The Everly Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the area.
7. Play at the Everly Community Park: The Everly Community Park has a playground, picnic area, and basketball courts.
8. Go fishing at the Everly pond: The Everly pond is a great place to fish for bass, bluegill, and catfish.
9. Go for a bike ride on the Everly Bike Trail: The Everly Bike Trail is a great place to take a leisurely bike ride.
10. Have a picnic at the EverlyPicnicgrounds: The EverlyPicnicgrounds offer a great place to have a picnic lunch or dinner.