If you’re looking for things to do with the kids in Etna Green, Indiana, you won’t be disappointed. The town offers a variety of kid-friendly activities, including a visit to the Etna Green Parks and Recreation Department, where you can take advantage of the playground, picnic areas, and walking trails. The department also offers a variety of recreational programs for children of all ages.
Another great option for kids in Etna Green is the Etna Green Public Library. The library offers a variety of books, magazines, and other materials for kids, as well as a variety of programs and events.
If you’re looking for something a little more active, take the kids to the Etna Green Skate Park, where they can enjoy a variety of skateboarding and inline skating activities.
And, of course, no visit to Etna Green would be complete without a visit to the Etna Green Farmers Market, where you can find fresh, locally-grown produce, as well as a variety of prepared foods and other items.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Etna Green, Indiana
1. Visit the Amish Acres Historic Farm: The Amish Acres Historic Farm is a great place to take kids for a taste of old-fashioned farm life. Visitors can take a hayride, milk a cow, meet the farm animals, and much more.
2. Go fishing at Tippecanoe Lake: Tippecanoe Lake is a great place to take the kids for a day of fishing. The lake is stocked with bass, trout, and other fish, and there’s a playground and picnic area on-site.
3. Take a hike at the Potato Creek State Park: The Potato Creek State Park is a great place to take the kids for a hike. The park has over 20 miles of hiking trails, and the scenery is simply beautiful.
4. Visit the Appleworks Orchard: The Appleworks Orchard is a great place to take the kids to pick apples. The Orchard also has a petting zoo, hayrides, and much more.
5. Play at the Etna Green Park: The Etna Green Park is a great place for kids to play. The park has a playground, a splash pad, a basketball court, and a picnic area.
6. Go swimming at the Etna Green Pool: The Etna Green Pool is a great place to take the kids for a swim. The pool has a shallow end for kids, and there’s also a diving board and a slides.
7. Visit the Sugarleaf Vineyards: The Sugarleaf Vineyards is a great place to take the kids for a tour and a taste of wine. The vineyards offer tours, tastings, and a gift shop.
8. Take a ride on the Etna Green Railroad: The Etna Green Railroad is a great place to take the kids for a ride. The railroad offers rides on a restored steam locomotive, and the kids will love seeing the sights of Etna Green from the train.
9. Visit the Strangest Things Museum: The Strangest Things Museum is a great place to take the kids to learn about the weird and wonderful. The museum has a wide variety of exhibits, and the kids will love seeing all the oddities.
10. Get ice cream at the Etna Green Creamery: The Etna Green Creamery is a great place to take the kids for some ice cream. The creamery has a wide variety of flavors, and the kids will love the homemade waffle cones.