Esposende is a great place for kids! There are tons of things to do to keep them entertained. The beaches are stunning and there are plenty of activities to keep them busy. There are also a ton of Kid-Friendly restaurants to keep them fed and happy. And if they need a break from the sun, there are plenty of indoor activities to enjoy as well.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Esposende, Portugal
1. Explore the Nature Park of Monte Estendal: This nature park is a great place for kids to explore and play. There are plenty of hiking trails to follow, as well as a playground and picnic area.
2. Visit the municipal museum: The municipal museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Esposende. There are a variety of exhibits to see, as well as a gift shop.
3. Play at the Municipal Pool: The municipal pool is a great place to cool off on a hot day. There is a shallow area for small children, as well as a diving board and slides.
4. Take a boat ride on the Rio Cávado: The Rio Cávado is a river that runs through Esposende. There are a number of boat companies that offer tours of the river.
5. Go horseback riding: Horseback riding is a great way to see the surrounding countryside. There are a number of companies that offer horseback riding tours.
6. Visit the bird sanctuary: The bird sanctuary is home to a variety of bird species. There are a number of trails to follow, as well as a viewing platform.
7. Play golf: There are a number of golf courses in the area.
8. Go on a jeep safari: Jeep safaris are a great way to see the countryside. There are a number of companies that offer jeep safaris.
9. Take a cooking class: There are a number of cooking classes offered in Esposende.
10. Go shopping: There are a number of shops in Esposende, including a number of souvenir shops.