Erving is a great place for kids! There are plenty of kid friendly activities to keep them entertained. The Playhouse Playground is a great place to start. It has a playground, a splash pad, and picnic tables. The Mill Pond is also a great place to take the kids. They can feed the ducks, explore the nature trails, and fish in the pond. The Yours Truly ice cream shop is a must stop for any kid. They have a huge selection of ice cream flavors and the staff is always willing to give out free samples. The Village Green is a great place to run around and play. It has a playground, a gazebo, and a large field.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Erving, Massachusetts
1) Visit the Erving Public Library – The Erving Public Library is a great place for kids to explore and learn. The library offers a variety of programs and events for kids, including story times, crafts, and movie nights.
2) Go for a hike – Erving is home to several trails that are perfect for exploring with the family. Take a hike through the woods, and keep an eye out for wildlife.
3) Visit the Franklin County Museum – The Franklin County Museum is a great place to learn about the history of Erving and the surrounding area. The museum offers a variety of exhibits, as well as educational programs and events.
4) Play at the playground – Erving has several playgrounds that are perfect for kids of all ages. Spend an afternoon playing on the swings, slides, and monkey bars.
5) Go fishing – Erving is home to several ponds and lakes that are perfect for fishing. pack a picnic lunch, and spend the day fishing with the family.
6) Go for a bike ride – Erving is a great place to go for a bike ride. There are several trails that wind through the town, and the scenery is beautiful.
7) Visit the farms – Erving is home to several farms that offer tours and events for kids. Learn about farm life, and see the animals up close.
8) Go tubing down the river – One of the best ways to cool off on a hot day is to go tubing down the river. Erving has several miles of river that are perfect for tubing.
9) Play mini golf – Erving has several miniature golf courses that are perfect for a family outing. Spend an afternoon playing mini golf, and try to get a hole in one.
10) Go for ice cream – A visit to Erving is not complete without stopping for ice cream. There are several ice cream shops in town, and the flavor options are endless.