Entiat is a great place for kids of all ages. There are plenty of outdoor activities to keep them active, as well as many family-friendly businesses and attractions.
Some of the best outdoor activities for kids in Entiat include hiking, fishing, picnicking, and swimming. There are also several parks and playgrounds for them to explore.
If you’re looking for indoor activities, there are several museums, art galleries, and historic sites to visit. The Children’s Museum of Walla Walla is a great option, as is the Mighty Tieton Warehouse.
There are also many kid-friendly restaurants and cafes in Entiat, so you’re sure to find something everyone will enjoy. And, of course, there are always ice cream shops!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Entiat, Washington
1. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area.
2. Play at one of the many parks in the area.
3. Visit the Columbia River.
4. Take a hike in the beautiful surroundings.
5. Bike or rollerblade through one of the many trails.
6. Visit the many wineries in the area.
7. Go golfing at one of the many courses in the area.
8. Visit the many museums in the area.
9. Go shopping in the many stores in the area.
10. Visit the many historical sites in the area.