There are plenty of kid friendly activities to do in Emigsville, Pennsylvania. For starters, there is Hershey Park, which is a world-renowned amusement park that features rides, shows, and plenty of chocolatey goodness. There is also the Harrisburg Zoo, which is a great place to see animals from all over the world. If your kids are into science, they will love the State Museum of Pennsylvania, which has exhibits on everything from dinosaurs to Pennsylvania history. And, of course, no trip to Emigsville would be complete without a visit to the Turkey Hill Experience, where kids can learn about how ice cream is made and even make their own flavor.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Emigsville, Pennsylvania
1. Visit the Chocolate Avenue Grill for some delicious desserts.
2. Head to the park for a picnic and some fun on the playground.
3. Visit the Animal Adventure Zoo for a fun day of animal watching.
4. Go fishing at one of the many Emigsville ponds.
5. Play a round of mini golf at Adventure Golf.
6. Bowl a few frames at Dutch Lanes.
7. Visit the Zombie Outbreak Paintball for some spooky fun.
8. Take a walk or bike ride through Turkey Run Park.
9. See a show at the Pullo Center.
10. Visit the Pennsylvania Railway Museum for a day of trains and fun.