If you’re looking for kid-friendly things to do in Embarrass, Wisconsin, you’ve come to the right place! From museums and playgrounds to farms and nature centers, there’s something for everyone in Embarrass.
The first stop on your kid-friendly tour of Embarrass should be the Richard D. Lawrence Community Center, which features a playground, pool, splash pad, and more. After working up a sweat, cool off with a treat from one of the local ice cream shops.
Next, explore the world of agriculture at the Dairyland Farms Creamery, where you can tour the farm and see how cheese is made. And what trip to Wisconsin would be complete without a visit to a real working farm? Be sure to check out Farm fresh Fun, where you can pick your own produce, milk a cow, and more.
If you’re looking for a more educational experience, take the kids to the World War II Memorial Museum, where they can learn about the history of the war and see artifacts from the era. Or, explore the natural world at the Copper Falls State Park, where you can hike, swim, and picnic amid the beautiful waterfalls.
No matter what your interests are, you’re sure to find kid-friendly fun in Embarrass, Wisconsin!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Embarrass, Wisconsin
1. Kids can explore the National Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame and Museum to learn about the history and science of fishing.
2. The Young Birder’s Clubhouse is a great place for kids to learn about birds and their habitats.
3. The Camp 5 Logging Museum is a fascinating place for kids to learn about the logging industry and its impact on Wisconsin’s history.
4. The Milwaukee County Zoo is always a hit with kids, and there are numerous activities and exhibits to keep them entertained.
5. The Betty Brinn Children’s Museum is a great place for kids to learn and play.
6. The Milwaukee Public Museum is a great place for kids to learn about science and history.
7. The Mitchell Park Domes are a great place for kids to explore different ecosystems.
8. The Milwaukee Art Museum is a great place for kids to see some amazing art.
9. The Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum is a great place for kids to learn about art and architecture.
10. The Hangar Museum is a great place for kids to learn about aviation history.