There are many kid friendly things to do in Elsa, Texas. Some of these include visiting theElsa Public Library, going to one of the city parks, or playing at one of the playgrounds. The Elsa Public Library is a great place for kids to go to get books, use the computers, or participate in one of the many programs they offer. The city parks offer a place for kids to play, picnic, or just explore. There are also playgrounds located throughout the city for kids to enjoy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Elsa, Texas
1. Take a stroll through the historic downtown district and check out all the unique shops and businesses.
2. Stop by the Elsa Public Library and pick out some new books to read.
3. Have a picnic lunch at one of the many parks in town.
4. Go for a swim at the municipal swimming pool.
5. Play some miniature golf at one of the local courses.
6. Go on a nature hike at one of the nearby nature trails.
7. Go horseback riding at one of the local stables.
8. Visit the Rio Grande Valley Zoo and check out all the animals.
9. Go bowling at the local bowling alley.
10. See a movie at the local movie theater.