There are plenty of things to do in Elma, Washington that are kid-friendly and enjoyable for the whole family. One option is to spend a day at the Reservation Success Center, where you can learn about the history and culture of the native Quinault people. You can also take a hike through one of the area’s beautiful parks, such as Lake Sylvia State Park or Mount Rainier National Park. For a more unique experience, you can visit the Chehalis-Centralia Railroad & Museum or go on a guided horseback ride through the scenic backcountry. Whatever you choose to do, you’re sure to have a great time in Elma, Washington!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Elma, Washington
1. Take a hike through one of Elma’s many scenic trails!
2. Visit the Elma Timber Museum to learn about the area’s rich logging history.
3. Go fishing in one of Elma’s many lakes and rivers.
4. Play a round of golf at one of Elma’s beautiful golf courses.
5. Pick apples at one of the many local apple orchards.
6. Visit the Elma Animal Shelter to meet some furry friends!
7. Attend a performance at the Olympic Theatre Arts Center.
8. Go swimming at one of Elma’s public swimming pools.
9. Play some basketball at one of Elma’s many parks.
10. Rent a bike and explore Elma’s scenic bike trails.