There are a number of kid friendly things to do in Elgin, Pennsylvania. For those who are looking for something to do indoors, there is the Clyde Peeling Reptiland, which features a number of different reptiles from all over the world. The Children’s Museum of Los Angeles is also located in Elgin and is a great place for kids to learn about a variety of different topics. For those looking for something to do outdoors, Elgin is home to a number of different parks, including the Big Spring State Park, which features a number of different hiking trails. There is also the Elgin Public Pool, which is a great place to take a dip on a hot day.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Elgin, Pennsylvania
1. Visit the Elgin Chocolate Factory for some delicious chocolate treats!
2. Take a walk or bike ride through Elk Country Visitor Center to see some beautiful Pennsylvania scenery.
3. Explore the Mazza Vineyards for some wine tasting and vineyard tours.
4. Visit the Elk River Dam and power plant to learn about how electricity is generated.
5. Play mini golf or go go-karting at Funtime Junction.
6. Visit the Pennsylvania Lumber Museum to learn about the state’s forestry industry.
7. Go fishing or canoeing in the Elk River.
8. Take a hike through Delaware State Forest.
9. Visit the Doubleday Field baseball museum to learn about the history of the game.
10. Go gem mining at one of the many gem mines in the area.