Eldorado, Oklahoma, is a great place to raise a family. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep your little ones entertained. The city has two playgrounds, a splash pad, and a variety of parks to explore. There are also a number of museums and libraries in the area that offer educational opportunities for children of all ages. If you’re looking for something a little more unique, you can take a short drive to Rattlesnake Springs, where you can see wild snakes in their natural habitat. Whatever your interests, you’re sure to find something to keep your family entertained in Eldorado.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Eldorado, Oklahoma
1. Take a tour of the Standpipe Gallery and Museum. This museum is devoted to the history of the standpipe, which was once used to provide water to the city.
2. Visit the El Dorado State Park. This state park offers a variety of activities, including hiking, fishing, and picnicking.
3. Play a round of golf at the Eldorado Municipal Golf Course. This course offers 18 holes of golf, as well as a pro shop and a driving range.
4. Swim at the Eldorado Community Pool. This pool is open to the public and features a diving board and a wading pool.
5. Visit the Eldorado City Park. This park features a playground, a pavilion, and a walking trail.
6. Take a walk or bike ride on the Arkansas-Texas State Line Trail. This trail stretches for 3.5 miles along the state line between Arkansas and Texas.
7. Go fishing at the Lake El Dorado. This lake is stocked with a variety of fish, including bass, catfish, and crappie.
8. Play tennis at the El Dorado Tennis Center. This center features 12 tennis courts, a pro shop, and a snack bar.
9. Go bowling at the Eldorado Bowling Center. This center features 24 bowling lanes, a pro shop, and a snack bar.
10. Visit the El Dorado Speedway. This speedway features a variety of racing events, including stock car racing, sprint car racing, and motocross racing.