If you’re looking for kid friendly activities in El Paso, you won’t be disappointed. There are plenty of museums, parks, and other attractions that will keep your little ones entertained. The El Paso Museum of Art is a great option for a rainy day, and the Children’s Museum of El Paso is perfect for those hot summer days. If your kids are looking for a little adventure, take them to the El Paso Zoo or the Wet ‘n’ Wild Waterworld. For a more relaxed day, head to one of the many parks in the city, like Ascarate Park or Franklin Mountains State Park. Whatever you do, your kids are sure to enjoy themselves in El Paso.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In El Paso, Texas
1. Visit the historic sites. El Paso is home to many historic sites, including the El Paso Mission Trail, the Franklin Mountains State Park, and the Fort Bliss and Old Ironsides Museums.
2. Go on a hike. There are many trails to explore in El Paso, including the scenic Rio Grande Trail.
3. Take a scenic drive. El Paso is home to many scenic drives, including the Trans-Mountain Road and the Tom Mays Park Road.
4. Visit the zoos. El Paso is home to the El Paso Zoo and the Wildlife World Zoo.
5. Take a tour of the mines. El Paso is home to many mines, including the Asarco Mine and the Magma Copper Mine.
6. Visit the parks. El Paso is home to many parks, including theassadoc Park and the Chaparral Park.
7. Go fishing. El Paso is home to many lakes and rivers, including the Rio Grande.
8. Take a ride on the trolley. El Paso is home to a trolley system that runs throughout the city.
9. Visit the art galleries. El Paso is home to many art galleries, including the El Paso Museum of Art and the El Paso Museum of History.
10. Take a walk or a bike ride. El Paso is home to many walking and biking trails, including the Llano Estacado and the Hueco Tanks State Park.