There are many kid friendly things to do in El Masnou, Spain. One of the most popular is the Barcelona Zoo, which is home to many animals, including lions, tigers, and elephants. The zoo also has a playground, a petting zoo, and a water park. Another popular activity is the Aquarium of Barcelona, where kids can see over 8,000 different species of fish, sharks, and dolphins. The aquarium also has a playground and a 4D cinema.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In El Masnou, Spain
1. Visit the Municipal Market – The Municipal Market is a great place to take the kids for a day out. There are plenty of stalls selling fresh produce, as well as a selection of shops selling clothes, toys and souvenirs. The market is open every day from 9am to 8pm.
2. Go to the Beach – El Masnou has a lovely sandy beach which is perfect for a family day out. There are plenty of sun loungers and parasols for hire, as well as a selection of beach bars and restaurants.
3. Visit the Aquarium – The Aquarium is a great place to take the kids to learn about all the different types of fish and sea creatures. There are over 200 different species of fish on display, as well as a turtle pond and a shark tank.
4. Play Mini Golf – Mini golf is a great activity for the whole family to enjoy. There are two 18-hole courses to choose from in El Masnou, as well as a putt-putt course.
5. Go Karting – Go karting is a great activity for kids of all ages. There are two indoor go karting tracks in El Masnou, as well as an outdoor track.
6. Visit the Butterfly House – The Butterfly House is a great place to take the kids to see all different types of butterflies. There are over 1,000 different butterflies on display, as well as a selection of other insects.
7. Play in the Park – El Masnou has a number of parks which are perfect for the kids to play in. There are plenty of playgrounds, as well as picnic areas and walking trails.
8. Visit the Zoo – The Zoo is a great place to take the kids to see all different types of animals. There are over 500 different animals on display, as well as a petting zoo and a children’s farm.
9. Go to the Cinema – The Cinema is a great place to take the kids for a fun day out. There are a number of different films showing, as well as a selection of snacks and drinks available.
10. Have a Meal at a Kid-Friendly Restaurant – El Masnou has a number of restaurants which are perfect for the whole family. There are a number of different cuisines available, as well as a selection of kids’ menus.