Assuming you would like a list of kid-friendly activities to do in El Hatillo, Venezuela:
El Hatillo is a great place to take the kids! There are plenty of family-friendly activities to keep everyone entertained. A few of our favorites include visiting the Parque el Hatillo, taking a ride on the Tren de la Costa, and exploring the many museums and historical sites.
The Parque el Hatillo is a great spot for a picnic or a game of soccer. There is also a playground and a small petting zoo. The Tren de la Costa is a scenic train ride that goes along the coastline. Be sure to bring your camera to snap some pictures of the stunning views. There are several museums in El Hatillo that are perfect for kids. The Museum of Arts and Crafts has many interactive exhibits, and the Museum of History is sure to capture their attention with its interesting displays. There are also a number of historical sites, such as the El Palacio de los Cóndores and the El Colegio de las Mercaderes, which are both worth a visit.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In El Hatillo, Venezuela
1) Visit the Parque Los Colonos for a picnic lunch and a game of soccer or badminton.
2) Go on a nature hike at the Parque Nacional Henri Pittier.
3) Visit the Museo de Arte de El Hatillo for a culture fix.
4) Browse the shops and eat at one of the many restaurants in the El Hatillo colonial center.
5) Make a stop at the craft market on Saturdays for some souvenir shopping.
6) Drive up to the Teleferico for some stunning views of Caracas.
7) Go for a swim in the natural pools at Parque la Lagunita.
8) Take a biking or rollerblading tour of the El Hatillo area.
9) Visit the Jardin Botanico de El Hatillo for a day of exploring nature.
10) Learn about the area’s history at the Museo de Historia de El Hatillo.