Eek is a small city in Alaska with a population of just under 500 people. Despite its small size, there are a number of kid-friendly things to do in Eek. One of the most popular activities for kids is to go sledding or tubing down the Nuligaq Slough. In the summer, kids can cool off in the Slough by swimming or tubing. Other popular kid-friendly activities in Eek include hiking, fishing, and camping. The Eekuktux Campground is a great place for families to camp, and there are numerous hiking trails in the area. Fishing is also a popular activity, and kids can catch salmon, trout, and other fish in the nearby waters.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Eek, Alaska
1) Visit the Eek Musuem and learn about the history of the small town.
2) Go for a hike in the nearby mountains and enjoy the stunning scenery.
3) Take a dip in the local hot springs and relax in the warm water.
4) Try your hand at panning for gold in one of the many nearby rivers.
5) Go berry picking in the summer months and enjoy the delicious fruits.
6) Visit the reindeer farm and learn about these fascinating animals.
7) Take a scenic drive down the coast and enjoy the beautiful ocean views.
8) Go fishing in one of the many pristine lakes or rivers.
9) Enjoy the nightlife in Eek and dance the night away at one of the clubs.
10) Go on a guided tour of the local area and learn about the plants and animals.