Ector is a great city for families with young children. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep little ones entertained. The following are some great ideas for things to do with kids in Ector:
-Visit the Ector Children’s Museum. This museum is designed specifically for children and is full of interactive exhibits that will teach kids about science, art, and more.
– head to one of the city’s many parks. Kids will love running around and playing on the playground equipment. There are also often special events held at the parks, like movie nights and concerts.
-Splash around at the Ector Municipal Pool. The pool is open to the public during the summer months and is a great place to cool off on a hot day.
– take a walk or bike ride around Town Lake. This scenic spot is perfect for a leisurely stroll or an energetic bike ride.
-Check out the animals at the Ector Zoo. The zoo is home to a variety of animals, from lions and tigers to monkeys and reptiles. Kids will love seeing all the different creatures.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ector, Texas
1. Take a trip to the Ector County Coliseum for a rodeo or concert.
2. Visit the Ector County Children’s Museum for some hands-on fun.
3. Get outside and explore one of the area’s many parks, such as McKittrick Canyon Park or Monahans Sandhills State Park.
4. Learn about the area’s history at the Ector County Historical Museum.
5. Visit the Ector County Library for storytime or to find a new book.
6. Go for a swim at one of the city’s pools, such as the Odessa Municipal Pool.
7. Play a round of miniature golf at one of the local courses.
8. See a movie at the Movies 10 theater.
9. Go ice skating at the Odessa Civic Center.
10. Bowl a few games at Parks Lanes.