There are many kid friendly things to do in East Palestine, Ohio. One can take their kids to the library, the local park, or go for a walk around the neighborhood. There are also many kid friendly events that happen throughout the year, such as the Easter Egg Hunt, the Fourth of July Parade, and the Halloween Festival. There are also many places to eat that are kid friendly, such as the Dairy Queen, McDonalds, and Pizza Hut.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In East Palestine, Ohio
1. Visit the Mahoning County Historical Society’s website to learn about the rich history of the area.
2. Walk or drive through historic downtown East Palestine to see the beautiful old buildings.
3. Visit the local library to find books about the area’s history and other topics of interest.
4. Attend a performance at the historic livestock auction barn, now home to the Heritage Center Theater.
5. Go on a nature hike at Beaver Creek State Park or one of the many other parks in the area.
6. Visit the East Palestine City Museum to learn about the city’s founding and early history.
7. Play a round of golf at the East Palestine Country Club or one of the other local courses.
8. Enjoy a day of fishing at one of the many lakes and ponds in the area.
9. Take a scenic drive through the countryside to see the beautiful Ohio landscapes.
10. Visit the East Palestine Business Association’s website for information on local businesses and events.