There’s no shortage of kid-friendly fun to be had in East Dublin, Georgia! For youngsters who love the great outdoors, a visit to Chehaw Park is a must. Here, they can explore nature trails, go fishing, and even feed the park’s resident alligators! If your crew is more into arts and crafts, then head to the West Laurens Museum of Fine Art. Kids can create their own masterpieces in the on-site art studio, or take a tour of the museum’s galleries.
For a totally unique experience, check out the Dublin Farm Heritage Center. Kids can learn all about how food is grown and raised on a working farm, and even get to milking a cow or feeding the chickens! Of course, no trip to East Dublin would be complete without a stop at the renowned Funkadelic Studios. This world-famous recording studio offers tours, interactive exhibits, and even lessons in making music. So whatever your crew is into, they’re sure to find plenty of kid-friendly fun in East Dublin, Georgia!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In East Dublin, Georgia
1. Have a picnic lunch at chance of Scott Evans park
2. Play on the playground at Chance of Scott Evans park
3. Walk or ride bikes on the Greenway
4. Play disc golf at Cofrin Park
5. Fish at Hidden Lake
6. Take a walk through Minaret park
7. Have a picnic lunch at Firefighter’s park
8. Play on the playground at Firefighter’s park
9. Go for a swim at Dublin City Pool
10. Play tennis at West Dublin Park