There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in the great state of Texas, and that includes the city of Earth. This small town is home to a number of family-friendly businesses and attractions that are sure to keep the little ones busy. For starters, there is the Earth City Park, which features a playground, a pavilion, and a walking trail. The Earth Public Library is another great spot for kids, as it offers a wide variety of books, movies, and other materials for kids of all ages. And if the kids are looking for a little adventure, they can always head out to the Earth Maze, which is a giant outdoor maze that is perfect for exploring. Whatever the kids are looking for, they are sure to find it in Earth, Texas.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Earth, Texas
1. Visit the Earth Old Settlers Museum to learn about the history of the area and see artifacts from the early settlers.
2. Go on a hike at the Earth Artesian Water Well Preserve to see the natural wonders of the area.
3. Visit the Permian Basin Petroleum Museum to learn about the area’s oil and gas industry.
4. Go on a safari at the Gorman Falls Ranch Wildlife Preserve to see exotic animals up close.
5. Visit the Big Bend National Park to see the beautiful scenery and learn about the area’s plants and animals.
6. Take a scenic drive down the Earth-Granite Gap Road to see the stunning views of the surrounding area.
7. Visit the University of Texas of the Permian Basin to learn about the area’s geology and see the paleontology museum.
8. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area, such as Lake Casa Blanca or Lake Kirby.
9. Visit the Monahans Sandhills State Park to play in the sand dunes and see the unique landscapes.
10. Have fun at one of the many festivals held throughout the year, such as the Earth Day festival or the Roundup Rodeo.