There are many kid friendly things to do in Early, Texas. Early is a great place to raise a family with many family-oriented activities and attractions. One of the most popular kid friendly activities in Early is visiting the drives-in. There are three different drive-ins within close proximity to Early, making it a great destination for a family outing. Another great kid friendly activity is visiting the many different parks and playgrounds. Early has a total of twelve different parks, all scattered throughout the city for easy accessibility. There are also four different Splash Pads located in Early, making it a great place to cool off during the hot Texas summers. Lastly, Early is home to many different kid friendly businesses, such as a trampoline park, an arcade, and a laser tag arena. These businesses provide a great way for kids to burn off some energy and have a lot of fun.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Early, Texas
1. Visit the Early city park, where you can picnic, play on the playground, or walk the scenic nature trail.
2. Go fishing at one of Early’s three public lakes – Hubbard Creek Lake, Lake Brownwood, or Lake Coleman.
3. Play a round of golf at the Early Municipal Golf Course.
4. Visit the Early Historic Museum to learn about the city’s history.
5. Shop for unique gifts and souvenirs at the Early Town Square.
6. Enjoy a meal at one of Early’s many restaurants.
7. Attend a performance at the Early Performing Arts Center.
8. Take a walking tour of Early’s historic downtown district.
9. Go swimming at the Early city pool.
10. Visit the Early Farmers Market, held every Saturday morning from April to October.